The Chief Electoral Officer is responsible for the planning, organization, preparation and impartial conduct of territorial electoral events, including territorial general elections, school council elections and school board elections.
Elections Yukon offers information for people who are interested in elections and democracy in the Yukon. These resources help you engage and inform yourself in the political process.
Territorial Election Reports
Includes annual reports, election act recommendations, territorial election readiness, electoral activities, and strategic plans.
Includes territorial election reports, unofficial results, and official results.
Includes political finance and election finance reports.
Election Report Archive
Unofficial Election Results
Official Election Results
School Election Reports
Elections Yukon is mandated to administer school council elections and school board elections. There are 19 school councils and two school boards in the Yukon. The Education Act and its Regulations are the source of information regarding election rules and procedures for school council and school board elections.
School Council Election Reports
General elections for school council members are held every two years.
School Board Election Reports
General elections for school board trustees are held every three years.
School Referendum Reports
The Minister of Education requested the support of the Chief Electoral Officer to conduct school referendums on her behalf. These are held as requested by the Minister.
Additional School Election Information
Reports of the Chief Electoral Officer to the Legislative Assembly
The Elections Act requires the Chief Electoral Officer to prepare reports and recommendations to the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly. In occordance with the Act, these reports are tabled by the Speaker in the Legislative Assembly.
- The Administration of the 2021 Territorial General Election held on April 21, 2021 (tabled April 28, 2022)
- Election Financing Returns - 2021 Territorial General Election (tabled April 28, 2022)
- Recommended Changes to the Elections Act 2021 (tabled April 28, 2022)
- Territorial Election Readiness report (tabled December 21, 2020)
- A Summary of Electoral Activities and Proposed Elections Act Amendments (tabled November 26, 2019)
- CEO Orders and policies
- Information for voters
- Information and guides for candidates and party
- Learning Resources for Educators & Parents
- Press Releases
Provincial Electoral Management Bodies
Elections Newfoundland & Labrador
Elections Prince Edward Island
Territorial Electoral Management Bodies
Federal Electoral Management Bodies
- Safe Voting Places
- COVID-19 Information for Political Parties and Candidates Jan 27 2021
- COVID-19 Information for Poll Supervisors Jan 27 2021
- COVID-19 Information for Returning Officers Jan 27 2021
- Elections Yukon Contingency Jan 2021
- Campaigning During COVID-19 - Guidlines for Political Parties and Candidates 2021
- RO COVID-19 Scenarios
Candidates and Political Parties
Territorial Election Information
- Returning Officer information
- Assistant and Additional Assistant Returning Officer information
- Revising Officer information
- Information & Resource Officer information
- Deputy Returning Officer information
- Poll Clerk information
- Poll Attendant information
- Revising Agent information
- Standby Election Officer information