Online registration is now closed.
You can still check here to see if you are registered online.
To register or update your information, you can register:
- At the returning office in the electoral district where you are an elector when you go to vote by special ballot. Special ballot application close Fri April 9.
- At any returning office when you apply for a special ballot. Special ballot applications close Fri April 9.
- Note: Special ballots must be received by Elections Yukon or the returning office where you are an elector by close of polls (8PM) on Mon April 12.
- At the Advance Poll, on either Sun April 4 or Mon April 5, from 8AM to 8PM when you go to vote.
- On Polling Day, Mon April 12, from 8AM to 8PM when you go to vote.
NOTICE RE SPECIAL BALLOTS
BEFORE YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR APPLICATION
CONSIDER MAIL OUT AND RETURN TIMES
NO CANADA POST PICK UP OR DELIVERY ON FRI APR 2 AND MON APR 5
To Get a Special Ballot:
- Apply online/mail at electionsyukon.ca (consider mail out and return times) or
- Apply at any of the 24 returning offices and branch offices in Yukon
Ways To Return a Special Ballot Envelope: Must be received by Elections Yukon by close of polls (8PM) on Mon Apr 12
- Return by mail to Elections Yukon Headquarters in Whitehorse (consider mail times and no mail pick up days) or
- Return to the returning office in the electoral district where you are an elector or
- Deposit in the Elections Yukon Special Ballot Drop Box located outside the main administrative building (2703 2nd Ave Whitehorse)
Late returns will not be counted
CONSIDER MAIL DELIVERY TIMES IN YOUR SPECIAL BALLOT APPLICATION
Other Ways to Vote: ADVANCE POLLS ON SUN APR 4 and MON APR 5,
POLLING DAY MON APR 12